As we adapt MIM (metal injection molding) technology, sometime clients choose metal for their applications.
- Excellent Properties
- Mass production available
- Low cost for complex components
- Not only above points, PIM (P=powder) can be used for more materials….
H = High M = Medium L = Low
Tungsten heavy alloys have many special properties as below. Due to these advantages, they are widely used in various fields including the sports, industry and medicine, etc.
- High density
- High melting point
- Wear resistance
- High tensile strength
- low vapor pressure,
- excellent thermal stability
- High radiation absorption capacity
- Good elongation capacity